- Install plugin “List category posts” and activate it.
- Go to Posts –> Categories in the left menu in WordPress admin.
- Find the category and find it’s ID in the list in the right part. (for example, category ID = 4)
- Go to page edit and paste the code in HTML format [catlist id=4] (as Custom HTML block) or paste it as shortcode (as Shortcode)
Remember! Don’t paste it directly. It will be wrapped in <p></p> and will display [catlist id=4]…
5. Save the post and enjoy it)))
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)